How do you define efficiency? Are you hiring the talent need to drive the business success?
At MyPAM efficiency definition is more in terms of eventual outcomes and managing those outcomes to achieve the desired outcome, using the minimum wasted effort or cost. We have worked with a number of organisations to help them maximise their efforts on recruitment and we would like to help you achieve the same success they have.
How is your current recruitment process performing on a scale of 1 – 10?
Let’s look at some of the core metrics –
- How much does each hire cost in real terms?
- How many hours do line managers need to invest on order to get a successful candidate to day 1?
- How many hours do your recruiters need to invest to get a candidate to day 1?
- How many days does it take for candidates to progress from application status to offer?
- How many hours does a potential candidate need to invest to get to start date?
- What is your acceptance rate?
- What is your average NPS for your process?
- What is the average time your new hires remain in the business?
- How effective is your recruitment process predicting performance?
Do you know who to recruit?
To engage, attract and recruit early career talent, it is important to be able to present what is required and what you are looking for as part of your workforce development. To kick this off it is best you start with a detailed understanding of your corporate strategy + talent strategy and your broader recruitment strategy.
Times are changing, the talent pool is evolving, and we believe that organisations need to recruit not just for potential, but for the right culture as matching those enable organisations to build successful teams.
It is proven that using past experience is not an indicator for what future success looks like, roles are changing, technological advancement, pandemic, the list is long. All this demonstrates that the talent which can successfully adapt to the changing world of work are most likely to contribute significantly to an organisation.
We know that successful teams are not built on one personality type, it is the ability to bring all the different traits together and complimenting each other.
Are you analysing the right data?
Metrics are key, don’t overlook them. Yes confusing. Yes, time consuming, however analytics are crucial. Metrics which are well defined and understood are not only brilliant for understanding and measuring success, but also for identifying weaknesses where you can keep improving.
Talent engagement, attraction and recruitment no matter of the uncertainty of the times are, is crucial for organisations as talent shortages affect every industry. Attracting and recruiting talent is expensive and getting it wrong is even more expensive and longer lasting challenges which impact across the business.
If you would like to learn more about your recruitment process, please contact us.